Terms & Conditions
Effective as of January 1, 2019
The following terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern all access to and use of the ubots.xyz website and ubots.xyz third party integrations with messanger service (together, the “Ubots Service”), all content and products available directly or indirectly at or through the Ubots Service.
The terms “us” and “we” refer to the Ubots Service owner and operator - Tymon Tobolski - and his company:
TYMON TOBOLSKI INTERNET BYDGOSZCZ, POLAND VAT ID: PL8982188830
The terms “you” or “your” refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or organization on whose behalf that person accesses the Service.
The Ubots Service offers a set of third party integrations to messanger service platfom - Slack.
Relationship with Slack Technologies Inc.
Ubots and Slack Technologies Inc, the provider of the Slack communication service, (“Slack”) are different entities. There is no relationship between Ubots and Slack, other than Ubots being a licensee and use of the Slack API for the purpose of providing the Ubots Service. Slack is not responsible for the Ubots Service and will not provide support for the Ubots Service.
This Agreement does not apply to your use of the Slack services.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
We have 30 day money back guarantee if you won’t be satisfied with our services.
You may only use the Ubots Service as permitted by law. We may investigate and/or suspend or terminate our Service to you at any time if we find your use of our Service violates the Agreement and/or any policies.
Using our Service does not grant you ownership of any intellectual property right in our Service or the content you may have access to. You may not use any copyrighted content in our Service unless you obtain a permission from the content owner and/or are otherwise permitted by law. The Agreement does not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Service. Our Service may display some logos, trademarks, or branding materials that are not the property of Ubots. These types of content are the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
You must not abuse and/or misuse our Service, including but not limited to, doing the following: - Using the Service for any unlawful purposes or activities; - uploading any content to the Service in violation of any applicable law, including but not limited to, intellectual property laws and publicity laws; - accessing or tampering with the Service’s server systems; - interfering with or disrupting the access of any user, host, or network; - abusing or submitting excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API or via the Slack Messenger.
Ubots, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse and/or misuse of our Service.
Changes to services
We reserve the right to modify and discontinue offering or updating the Service at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may amend, modify, change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time without notice to you by posting a revised version on the Service and/or by emailing you. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it to the website or otherwise notify you. Your continued use of the Service after such posting or notification of the changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
You may terminate your account and end your use of the Service at any time and for any or no reason. Ubots has the right (at its sole discretion) for any reason to (i) delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the web site or (ii) shut down an account, with or without notice, and with no liability of any kind to you.
On termination of the Agreement by any party and for any reason all rights granted to you under the Agreement shall cease and you must immediately cease all activities authorized by the Agreement, including your use of the Ubots Service. Ubots’s rights survive the termination of this Agreement.
Limited Liability for our Service
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Ubots Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. You expressly understand and agree that when permitted by law, Ubots and its service partners, licensors, employees, agents will not be responsible for any lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages under any circumstances.
Your use and/or purchase of Service are all at your sole risk.
Ubots does not warrant that:
- The Service will meet all of your requirements at all times;
- the Service will be error-free and all errors in the service will be corrected;
- the Service will be uninterrupted.
All content downloaded, uploaded and/or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer equipment or devices, including but not limited to, laptop computers, desktop computers, tablets, smartphones and smartwatches, or any data loss resulting from download or use of any such above mentioned material.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that your use of the Ubots Service will be in strict accordance with the Agreement. In particular, you represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with the Slack Terms of Service at all times;
- you will provide us with accurate information (where required);
- you will not use the Service in the event of an emergency;
- you will not use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Service;
- you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Service;
- you will not do any of the following in relation to your use of the Service:
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory,
- defame any person,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- promote violence,
- promote any illegal activity,
- promote sexually explicit material,
- disclose the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual without their consent,
- harass, upset, embarrass, threaten, alarm or annoy any other person,
- be likely to mislead or deceive any person,
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person,
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites;
- you will not use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- you will not collect or harvest any information or data from any content or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
Integration sepecific terms
“Lunch” integration allows users to report and track informal debts. These debts, as reported between users, are not legally binding. Furthermore, it is understood that a debt can be reported without all involved parties explicitly agreeing that such a debt is accurate or warranted. You affirm that the Service is not a financial institution, but is instead akin to a bulletin board whose accuracy and utility are determined on an individual basis by its users. You agree that the Service cannot guarantee the accuracy and validity of information entered by its users.