What we collect
Ubots Service only collects chat information that is sent directly to it, via direct message, bot mention or slash command. Ubots Service does not store or log other messages or information about your Slack activity. Ubots Service does not access past or archived messages.
Ubots Service collects basic user information about team members when the application is installed.
Using standard web analytics and web server technologies, Ubots Service system logs your navigation actions, IP address, cookies and other information provided by your web browser.
Web connections to Ubots Service services are encrypted via SSL, which means that all data on transit is encrypted.
How we use your data
Information collected by the Ubots Service system will be used only in the creation of reports and responses to queries, and will not be made available to any party outside of the authorized team.
We may send you email notifications or bot notifications from time to time. You may opt-out at from receiving email messages by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the email or message.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applicationsnand associated social media platforms;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Deleting your data
You can permanently delete your account by emailing us at email@example.com
If you are a member of a Slack team that has enabled Ubots Service, we may publicly present on our Website your Slack team name and team avatar. We will not show any individual user’s information.